- newWith Democrat Path to Nuclear Option on Filibuster Closed, Senate Leaders Proceed on Power-Sharing Agreement
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) announced Monday that a power-sharing agreement in the Senate no longer needs to stipulate that the filibuster rule remain intact after two Senate Democrats confirmed they would not support abolishing it.
- 3 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 5:23am -
- newSchumer: We Can 'Expand' District, Circuit Courts to Balance out GOP Judges
During an interview aired on Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said that one way Democrats can make up for the large amount of judges that were confirmed by the Senate Republican m…
- 5 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 3:49am -
- newSocial Media Post Attempts to Show Blackballing of Kaepernick Was Political, it Fails
Twitter trended with attacks on Tom Brady because he is once again headed to the Super Bowl even though he was friends with Donald Trump.
- 5 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 3:23am -
- newTrump Establishes 'Office of the Former President' in Florida
Former President Donald Trump has formally established an official post-presidency "Office of the Former President" in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- 6 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 3:12am -
- newChina Building Border Walls Along Boundaries with Vietnam, Myanmar
China is working to reinforce and build new border walls along its boundaries with Vietnam and Myanmar, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) reported on Sunday.
- 6 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 2:58am -
- newRule by Decree: Joe Biden Sets Record for Executive Orders in First Week
President Joe Biden has issued more executive orders in his first week in office -- not yet complete, as of this writing -- than any of his 45 predecessors.
- 6 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 2:40am -
- newRep. Tom McClintock: Joe Biden Calls for Unity While Accepting ‘Vindictive’ Impeachment of Trump
Rep. Tom McClintock told Breitbart News that President Joe Biden's call for post-election "unity" rings hollow given the president's refusal to reject Democrats' impeachment push against his predecessor.
- 6 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 2:18am -
- newRaskin: Impeachment Is to 'Protect the Republic' from Trump, Prevent Him from Holding Federal Office in the Future
Lead impeachment manager Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said Monday on MSNBC's "All In" that the point of impeachment was to "protect the Republic" from former President Donald Trump and prevent him from holding federal office in the future.
- 7 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 2:09am -
- newSenate Confirms Janet Yellen as First Female Treasury Secretary
The United States Senate voted Monday to confirm Janet Yellen as the nation's next Secretary of the Treasury, making her the first woman to hold the position in American history after she was chosen by President Joe Biden last November.
- 7 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 2:08am -
- newHouse Submits Trump Impeachment Article to Senate; Trial to Begin in 2 Weeks
The House impeachment managers delivered one article of impeachment to the Senate on Monday evening, formally marking the start of the second impeachment trial against former President Donald Trump, though the trial itself will not begin until the we…
- 7 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 1:50am -
- newBreaking 'Unity' Pledge, Joe Biden Backs Trump Impeachment Trial
President Joe Biden threw aside his inaugural pledge to seek "unity," declaring Monday evening that the Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump "has to happen."
- 7 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 1:31am -
- newStudy: Joe Biden to Halt Nearly 9-in-10 Deportations of Illegal Aliens
President Joe Biden's executive order halting deportations for 100 days will likely keep nearly 9-in-10 illegal aliens in the United States who would have otherwise been deported, analysis finds.
- 7 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 1:29am -
- newDr. Anthony Fauci Highest Paid Employee in Entire Federal Government
Dr. Anthony Fauci is the highest paid federal employee, outranking even the president of the United States, according to new data released Monday.
- 7 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 1:15am -
- newCNN: Biden Says Impeachment Trial 'Has to' Take Place, Doesn't Believe Trump Will Be Convicted
On Monday, CNN White House Correspondent Kaitlan Collins reported that during an off-camera interview with CNN earlier in the day, President Joe Biden said that an impeachment trial in the Senate of former President Donald Trump “has to happen” e…
- 8 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 1:01am -
- newAngel Husband Sues Sanctuary City for Protecting His Wife's Accused Illegal Alien Killer
The husband of a 55-year-old woman who was allegedly murdered by an illegal alien in 2019 is now suing the sanctuary city of Albuquerque, New Mexico for shielding the suspect from being arrested and deported.
- 8 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 1:00am -
- newBiden Dodges Question: Should Teachers Return to In-Person Instruction?
Biden sidestepped a question from a reporter about whether teachers should return to in-person instruction in schools.
- 8 hours ago 26 Jan 21, 12:28am -
- new28 Vulnerable House Democrats Silent on Biden's Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
More than two dozen House Democrats, many representing swing counties and districts won by former President Trump, have remained silent about their support or opposition to President Joe Biden's amnesty plan that would eventually provide American cit…
- 9 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 11:24pm -
- newBokhari: Witness the Power of the American Oligarchy
Allum Bokhair appeared on the Trevor Carey show to discuss Silicon Valley's tightening grip on American politics.
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:52pm -
- newKyrsten Sinema Declares Opposition to Eliminating Senate Filibuster
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) dealt a major setback to progressives on Monday in their efforts to abolish the filibuster in the United States Senate.
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:46pm -
- newNational Guard Bureau Chief: Capitol Police Asked for 5,000 National Guard Troops Through March
The military chief of the National Guard said Monday that 5,000 National Guard troops will remain in Washington, D.C., at the request of the U.S. Capitol Police.
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:45pm -
- newBokhari: Biden Will Merge Big Tech Power with State Power
Breitbart News senior technology correspondent Allum Bokhari appeared on the Mark Levin Show on the Westwood One podcast network to discuss his book, DELETED: Big Tech's Battle to Erase the Trump Movement and Steal the Election.
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:21pm -
- newMatt Gaetz: Liz Cheney's Attacks Against Me, Thomas Massie Demonstrate Her 'Vindictive Style'
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News during a conference call Monday that House Republican Conference chair Liz Cheney's (R-WY) attacks against Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) and him self represent her "vindictive style."
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:21pm -
- newJoe Biden Hints Coronavirus Restrictions Through 'Early Fall' — 'Never Said I'd Do It in Two Months'
President Joe Biden said Monday that Americans could expect to continue dealing with the coronavirus pandemic into the early fall.
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:18pm -
- newHillary Clinton & Chelsea Developing TV Series About All-Women Kurdish Militia that Fought ISIS
Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has announced that she is creating a dramatic TV series about the all-women Kurdish militia that successfully took on the Islamic State in the northern Syrian town of Kobani in 2014.
- 10 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 10:17pm -
- newBOKHARI: Hunger Games America
Are you sick of 1984 references? I certainly am.While the Orwell classic is brilliant in many ways, it’s become difficult not to cringe at yet another cliched reference to the Ministry of Truth. The right needs a fresher fictional dystopia.
- 11 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:54pm -
- newLOL Markets: Blackberry Shares Jump 28%
The company says it has no idea why its shares are surging.
- 11 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:38pm -
- newSchumer: We'll Move on COVID Relief without GOP if Need Be, 'Must Get It Done Quickly'
During an interview aired on Monday’s “Good Day New York,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) discussed passing the next round of coronavirus relief and pledged that if Senate Republicans will not join Senate Democrats on a “big bold…
- 11 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:31pm -
- newGabby Giffords: 2021 Goal Is to Push Gun Control via ‘Powerful Platforms' in Hollywood
Former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords told Variety magazine one of her goals for 2021 is to see Hollywood writers and producers use their media platforms to push gun control.
- 11 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:23pm -
- newGeneral Manager of Keystone XL Pipeline: ‘Hundreds’ of Workers Already Laid Off
The general manager of the Keystone XL pipeline said “hundreds” of workers have already been laid off after President Biden axed the project.
- 11 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:15pm -
- newJoe Biden Issues Travel Ban on South Africa; Reinstates Europe, Brazil Bans
President Joe Biden has issued a travel ban on South Africa, stopping most immigration to the United States from the country, and reinstated bans on Europe and Brazil to slow the spread of the Chinese coronavirus.
- 12 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:04pm -
- newPoll: Only One in Five Americans Believe Biden Can Unify the Country
President Joe Biden's administration might be less than a week old, but voters are already expressing skepticism about his promise to bridge the nation's divides.
- 12 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 9:03pm -
- newWhite House: Joe Biden Wants to Speed Up Replacing Andrew Jackson on $20 Bill with Harriet Tubman
"It's important that our notes, our money ... reflect the history and diversity of our country, and Harriet Tubman's image gracing the new $20 note would certainly reflect that," she said. "So we're exploring ways to speed up that effort."
- 12 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 8:50pm -
- newAndrew Cuomo Expects to Loosen Some NY Coronavirus Restrictions
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) announced Monday that he state will likely loosen coronavirus restrictions in the coming days.
- 12 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 8:38pm -
- newTech Workers Flee San Francisco
Employees of tech companies in San Francisco, California, can't leave the city fast enough, fleeing for the potential tech hubs of tomorrow such as Austin, Texas, and Miami, Florida. One former San Francisco exec said: "what else can God and the wor…
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 8:06pm -
- newReport: World's 10 Richest People $500 Billion Richer Since Coronavirus Began
The world's ten richest people, including Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and Jeff Bezos, have seen their collective wealth grow by $500 billion since the beginning of the coronavirus, according to a report.
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:56pm -
- newLas Vegas Moves to Reopen Schools amid Rise in Student Suicides
One of the largest school districts in America is planning to phase back into in-person learning following a rise in student suicides.
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:54pm -
- newWhite House Press Secretary Jen Psaki Goes Maskless During Briefing
President Biden's White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki did not wear a mask while fielding questions from reporters during Monday's briefing despite the administration's push for 100 days of masking and Biden's executive order requiring masks on fede…
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:37pm -
- newSchumer: We'll 'Try' to Pass COVID Relief 'in the Next Month, Month-and-a-Half'
While speaking with the Riders Alliance on Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) discussed the timing of passing the next round of coronavirus relief, the American Relief Act, and said that “we’ll try to get that passed in the next
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:36pm -
- newRep. Bob Good: Democrats Smeared Military as White Supremacists to Justify Lloyd Austin Confirmation
Democrats denigrated the U.S. military by framing the armed forces as plagued by "white supremacy" and "white nationalism," noted Rep. Bob Good (R-VA) in an interview on SiriusXM's Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:30pm -
- newJoe Biden: 'America Is Safer' When Transgender Americans Can Serve Openly
"It’s simple: America is safer when everyone qualified to serve can do so openly and with pride," Biden wrote on Twitter, describing Trump's ban as "discriminatory."
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:25pm -
- newKevin McCarthy: Liz Cheney Has to 'Answer' to GOP Conference for Impeachment Vote
House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told Full Court Press with Greta Van Susteren Sunday he has "concerns" about House Republican Conference chair Liz Cheney's (R-WY) vote to impeach former President Donald Trump, and she has to answer for…
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:23pm -
- newDOJ Watchdog Probing Whether Officials Worked to ‘Alter the Outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election’
The Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general is opening an investigation into whether any current or former DOJ employees engaged in efforts to "alter the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election," DOJ Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz ann…
- 13 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:19pm -
- newJen Psaki Struggles to Explain Why Joe Biden's South Africa Travel Ban Isn't 'Xenophobic' Like Trump's China Travel Ban
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki struggled to explain Monday why President Joe Biden's travel ban on South Africa was not "xenophobic" -- which is how then-candidate Biden described President Donald Trump's ban on China last year.
- 14 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 7:13pm -
- newNolte: Joe Biden Lied About Having a Coronavirus Plan
His Fraudulency Joe Biden admitted on Friday that throughout his campaign he lied about having a plan to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
- 14 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 6:36pm -
- newJoe Biden Executive Order Could Have Taxpayers Fully Funding San Francisco Homeless Hotels
President Biden signed an executive order on Thursday that could have American taxpayers covering 100 percent of the cost of "homeless hotels" through September in cities such as San Francisco.
- 14 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 6:24pm -
- newDefense Secretary Lloyd Austin: I Fully Support Biden's Military Transgender Policy
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said he "fully" supported President Joe Biden's reversal of former President Donald Trump's military transgender policy, Biden issued the executive order Monday.
- 14 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 6:18pm -
- newCalifornia Gov. Gavin Newsom Lifts Statewide Stay-at-Home Order
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has lifted the stay-at-home order put in place due to the spread of the coronavirus for all states, with officials citing "positive signs" of a slower spread.
- 15 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 5:55pm -
- newFauci: Trump Wanted Me to 'Be More Positive' in Coronavirus Outlook
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who weeks ago warned that the U.S. could be in for a "dark time" January, told the New York Times that former President Trump urged him to "be more positive" when offering his outlook on the Chinese coronavirus -- a tone he has se…
- 15 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 5:24pm -
- newJoe Biden Reverses Donald Trump's Pentagon Transgender Policy
President Joe Biden on Monday reversed former President Donald Trump's military transgender policy that required military recruits to serve in their biological gender.
- 15 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 5:15pm -
- newVatican Calls for ‘Unprecedented Collective Response’ to Climate Change
The Vatican has called for a “responsible, unprecedented collective response” to the “momentous challenge” of climate change.
- 17 hours ago 25 Jan 21, 3:37pm -