- newExclusive -- Rand Paul: 'Extraordinary Moment' When Senate Passed Resolution Invoking War Powers to Stop Illegal Yemen War
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Breitbart News it was an "extraordinary moment" when the U.S. Senate on Thursday passed a resolution to invoke the War Powers act expressing congressional disapproval of U.S. backing of Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen.
- 2 hours ago 14 Dec 18, 1:14am -
- newAmy Schumer Promises to Stop Trying to Look 'Super F*ckable'
Actress Amy Schumer lamented how women in comedy need to look "super fuckable" in order to get attention in the industry in a new interview, saying that she won't be dressing that way anymore during her standup comedy act.
- 4 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 10:50pm -
- newABC's 'The Conners' Survives Early Ratings Dip, May Get 2nd Season Without Roseanne
ABC Entertainment is reportedly considering renewing 'The Conners' after the Roseanne spinoff's season finale received strong ratings.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 10:37pm -
- newSchumer Roasts Trump: If Mexico Paying for Wall, Then 'Let's Fund Government'
Sen. Chuck Schumer threatened Thursday to keep a government shutdown running into 2019 unless President Donald Trump gives up on his December push for a border wall.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 10:30pm -
- newReport: Federal Prosecutors Investigating Trump Inauguration Spending
Federal prosecutors in New York are investigating President Donald Trump's inaugural committee amid suspicion that a portion of the $107 million it raised was misspent, according to a report.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 10:16pm -
- newWATCH: Caravan Migrants Seek Asylum After Crossing Under Border Wall
Members of the Central American migrant caravan are trying to bypass the U.S. asylum request process with staged border crossings in Tijuana.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 10:06pm -
- newRichard Shelby: Congress Approaching Government Shutdown
Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Richard Shelby (R-AL) said on Thursday that America might face a partial government shutdown, noting that Congress has yet to strike a deal on funding a border wall along America’s southern border.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 10:02pm -
- newPelosi Mocks Trump for Insisting Mexico Will Pay for Wall: ‘Doesn’t Make Any Sense’
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) mocked President Donald Trump’s claim on Thursday that America’s new trade deal with Mexico and Canada would pay for the border wall.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:54pm -
- new2020: Kamala Harris Announces Book Tour
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) on Wednesday announced an upcoming book tour for two of her books—The Truths We Hold and Superheroes Are Everywhere, a children’s book.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:49pm -
- newReport: Google Funds Establishment Conservatives to Fight Tech Regulation
Google works with establishment conservative think tanks that argue against regulating the tech giant, one of which had its pro-Google opinions published in National Review, according to a new report.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:48pm -
- newABC's Hostin: A Picture with Trump in the WH Will Be 'a Collector's Item' After Impeachment
Thursday on ABC’s “The View,”co-host Sunny Hostin said she would “definitely go” to the White House to get a picture taken with President Donald Trump because after he is impeached, it will be a “collector’s item.” ”The View” co-h…
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:45pm -
- new2020: Dems Jab Kamala Harris: ‘Very Hillary-Like’
Some Democrats angling to work for Sen. Kamala Harris’s potential 2020 primary opponents may try to argue that Harris is like Hillary Clinton and will be unable to emotionally connect with voters to win the White House.
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:44pm -
- newRep. Lamar Smith: Google Will Have 'Dramatic Impact' on Elections
Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) joined Breitbart News Daily on Thursday to talk about Google CEO Sundar Pichai's recent hearing in front of the House Judiciary Committee. Smith said that if Google continues on the same course, it will end up "skewing electio…
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:42pm -
- newPelosi: House Will 'Take the First Steps' to Get Trump Tax Returns in January
Thursday during her weekly briefing, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told reporters Democrats will begin the process to get President Donald Trump’s tax returns when they take control of the House of Representatives in January. Pelos…
- 5 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:41pm -
- newSpanish Professors Publish Research About Bestiality and Toxic Masculinity
A group of professors from Spain published a research paper in November that analyzes the intersection of bestiality and toxic masculinity.
- 6 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:33pm -
- newDonald Trump Narrows Chief of Staff Search to Five 'Terrific People'
“We are interviewing people now for chief of staff,” Trump said, stating that he had already narrowed the field to five people.
- 6 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 9:11pm -
- newCongo Ebola Outbreak Spreads to Cities, Threatens Rwanda, Uganda, and South Sudan
The much-feared spread of Ebola virus from rural regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to larger cities and across the border into neighboring countries may be coming to pass.
- 6 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 8:57pm -
- newSuspected Strasbourg Gunman Shot Dead in 'Police Operation'
French police on Thursday shot dead Cherif Chekatt, the suspect in this week's Strasbourg shooting, which killed three people and wounded 13 near the city center's popular Christmas market.
- 6 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 8:54pm -
- newVideo Shows Teen Migrants Severely Injured After Climbing AZ Border Wall
A Border Patrol camera operator in the Yuma Sector captured the frightening images of two Guatemalan teens falling from an 18-foot border wall near the San Luis Port of Entry. The migrants sustained serious injuries and can be seen writhing in pain a…
- 6 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 8:52pm -
- newWoman Threatened with Fine for Putting Up Posters Inviting Lonely People to Christmas Dinner
A bunch of Grinches on a city council in the United Kingdom threatened a woman with fines for putting up posters inviting people who are lonely to enjoy a free Christmas dinner.
- 6 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 8:43pm -
- newCalifornia State Board Votes to Approve Bay-Delta Plan, Restrict Water to Farmers
California's State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) voted Wednesday to approve the Bay-Delta plan, which will re-allocate water from farms and cities to the environment in an effort to restore dwindling fish numbers.
- 7 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 8:11pm -
- newCity Removes 'Christian' Nativity Scene from Public Park
City officials removed a Nativity scene from a public park in Woodland, Washington, on Tuesday after receiving several complaints that a Christian display was featured on public property.
- 7 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 8:05pm -
- newShort-Seller Jim Chanos Bets China Could Target Casinos Operated by Trump's Supporters
Some of President Trump's wealthiest supporters have big casino operations in China.
- 7 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 7:58pm -
- newDelingpole: Why Can't We Go to Christmas Markets without Worrying about Being Killed?
Can you imagine how horrible it must have been for those poor souls at the Strasbourg Christmas market killed or grievously wounded by yet another of those "lone wolf" terrorists yelling Allahu Akbar?
- 8 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 7:19pm -
- newJohn Kerry: Trump's Climate Change Position 'Profoundly Dangerous'
Kerry urged in an op-ed for the international community to combat climate change, claiming Trump's position on the issue is "profoundly dangerous."
- 8 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 7:04pm -
- newCNN's Joan Walsh Attacks Melania Trump --- She 'Continues to Whine' Unlike Michelle Obama
CNN contributor Joan Walsh attacked Melania Trump on air Wednesday, saying that the first lady “continues to whine,” and claimed that she was getting favorable treatment compared to her predecessor Michelle Obama. “Sometimes she spins things, o…
- 8 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:57pm -
- newRemains of Two Migrants Discovered in Texas — 80 Miles from Border
Sheriff's deputies in a Texas county located 80 miles from the U.S.-Mexico Border reported the recovery of two migrants' remains who apparently died attempting to circumvent the Falfurrias Border Patrol Checkpoint.
- 8 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:51pm -
- newBehar: Maybe Orrin Hatch 'Needs to Go to Jail' for Supporting Trump
Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” the panel reacted to outgoing-Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) shrugging off the news that prosecutors have implicated President Donald Trump in crimes committed by his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen. Whoopi Goldberg…
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:38pm -
- newDonald Trump Surprised Mika Brzezinski Not Banned for 'Butt Boy' Comment
President Donald Trump expressed his surprise that MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski was not permanently banned from television after describing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as the president's "butt boy."
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:27pm -
- newApple Announces $1 Billion Austin Campus
Tech giant Apple has announced plans to build a new campus costing $1 billion in Austin, Texas, as part of its ongoing U.S. expansion. The facility will eventually employ 15,000 workers ranging from engineers to customer support representatives.
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:27pm -
- newBolton: China and Russia 'Interfere with U.S. Military' in Africa
WASHINGTON, DC — U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton, unveiling President Donald Trump’s Africa strategy on Thursday, accused Russia and China of “predatory practices” that interfere with American military operations on the continent a…
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:22pm -
- newEconomists versus CFOs: Just 10% of Economists See a Recession Next Year
Economists are not very worried about a recession next year. But 50 percent think the next recession will start in 2020.
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:19pm -
- new2020: Claire McCaskill Implies Warren, Harris Not 'Inspirational' Candidates
Sen. Claire McCaskill says she is "not sure" whether Deemocrat Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris can win Missouri in 2020.
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 6:03pm -
- newChina: 'Social Tolerance,' Lack of 'Values' in America Fuels Fentanyl Abuse
China's Global Times state propaganda newspaper published an article Wednesday blaming America's lack of "values" for its opioid crisis and in particular the use of fentanyl, a highly deadly opioid primarily manufactured in China.
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 5:57pm -
- new11-Year-Old Boy Changes Last Name from 'Trump' to Stop Harassment
An 11-year-old Delaware boy with the last name of Trump has asked his school to change his name in its records, citing bullying as the reason for his request.
- 9 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 5:51pm -
- newNolte: One Year Ago CNN Predicted 'End of the Internet as We Know It'
U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA) was kind of enough to remind everyone that this coming Friday will mark the first anniversary of one of the far-left CNN's most revealing fake news moments -- a fear-mongering headline that declared the "End of the In…
- 10 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 5:32pm -
- newJeff Flake Warns of U.S. 'Authoritarianism' in Farewell Speech
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) warned in his farewell remarks Thursday morning that the United States faces "threats" from within its political system, stating "to say that our politics is not healthy is something of an understatement."
- 10 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 5:24pm -
- newTemple U Will Not Sanction Marc Lamont Hill for Anti-Israel Comments
Temple University announced this week that it will not punish Professor Marc Lamont Hill for his recent incendiary comments on Israel.
- 10 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 5:18pm -
- newGOP Rep. Marshall: 'Every Day Over 10 Terrorists and 40 Criminals Try to Cross' Our Border
Representative Roger Marshall (R-KS) during Thursday’s “Morning Joe” on MSNBC said that each day more than 10 terrorists and 40 criminals try to enter the United States. “This border is all about national security. Every day, over 10 terroris…
- 10 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 5:06pm -
- newMueller to Detail Middle Eastern Countries’ Interference in 2016 Election
Mueller is preparing to reveal information outlining Middle Eastern countries' efforts to meddle in the 2016 election, according to a report.
- 10 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 4:52pm -
- newLieu: 'Would Love' to Regulate Speech, But 'First Amendment Prevents Me'
Wednesday on CNN, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) said he “would love” to be able to regulate free speech, but lamented the First Amendment is preventing him. “I would love to be able to regulate the content of speech,” Lieu stated. “The First Amendm…
- 11 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 4:10pm -
- newFive Major Problems with James Comey’s Latest Russia Probe Testimony
In testimony before the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees, former FBI Director James Comey made numerous assertions that are seemingly at odds with other statements he made during the course of the same testimony.
- 11 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 4:05pm -
- newFear Itself: Economic Optimism Plummets Even While Holiday Shopping Plans Soar
Most economic data shows Americans are doing great. But surveys reveal that pessimism and recession fear is on the rise.
- 11 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 3:47pm -
- newU.S. Life Expectancy Declines Again as Fentanyl Rampage Continues
American life expectancy declined again last year according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), adding up to the worst four-year decline since 1915-1918, when mortality rates were driven by the infamous meat grinder of World War One and a deadl…
- 11 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 3:46pm -
- newCNN’s Enten on 2020 Dem Hopefuls: ‘Not Sure It’s the Time to Nominate a White Male’
Thursday on CNN’s “New Day,” network analyst Harry Enten shared his power rankings for potential 2020 Democratic contenders, which he said he got by using a “secret sauce.” Counting down from 10, Enten got down to number nine, Julian Castro…
- 11 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 3:44pm -
- newReport: Boy Scouts of America May File for Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America are considering filing for bankruptcy, according to a report released Wednesday.
- 12 hours ago 13 Dec 18, 3:07pm -
- Business Aims to Outsource 420K U.S. Jobs to Foreign Workers in 2018
Businesses in 2018 aimed to outsource nearly 420,000 American jobs to foreign workers, outpacing the population of Tampa, Florida.
- 1 day ago 13 Dec 18, 12:28am -
- Schumer: Trump Will Hold Part of Government 'Hostage' 'For a Petty Campaign Pledge'
During a speech on the Senate floor on Wednesday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) stated that President Trump has signaled his willingness to hold part of the government “hostage” in the name of “a petty campaign pledge to fire up h…
- 1 day ago 12 Dec 18, 7:53pm -
- U.S.: Pakistani Officials Help Muslims Force Christian Women into Marriage
The United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) published a report Tuesday accusing South East Asian nations of systematically failing to protect their populations' religious rights, noting that "state officials" in Pakistan…
- 1 day ago 12 Dec 18, 5:12pm -
- Abortionist with Fentanyl, Bloody Instruments in Car Loses Medical License
During a routine traffic stop in 2015 in Spartanburg, South Carolina, police officers found Fentanyl, LSD, and marijuana in the vehicle belonging to James Scott Pendergraft IV, in addition to bloody abortion instruments – used in illegal home abort…
- 2 days ago 11 Dec 18, 7:39pm -