- newElon Musk's Twitter Restricts Conservatives Raising Alarm About 'Trans Day of Vengeance'
Elon Musk's Twitter has restricted accounts of prominent conservative politicians, journalists, and activists that are raising awareness about the fact that radical transgender activists called for a "Trans Day of Vengeance" ahead of the mass shootin…
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:51pm -
- newFull Florida Senate to Vote on Banning Abortion at 6 Weeks
The Florida Senate is set to vote on banning abortion at six weeks after the legislation cleared its final hurdle in committee.
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:31pm -
- newKamala Harris 'Concerned' About Israel's Judicial Reforms; Considered 'Packing' U.S. Supreme Court in 2019
Vice President Kamala Harris, who considered packing the U.S. Supreme Court when she ran for president in 2019, joined President Joe Biden Wednesday in opposing Israel's judicial reforms: "We are all watching."
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:30pm -
- newChina Mocks Hundreds of Millions U.S. Pledged to Africa as ‘Not Real Money’
China’s state-run Global Times on Monday mocked the Biden administration for trying to compete with China for the affections of Africa by spending a fraction of the money Beijing has invested in the continent.
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:30pm -
- newNHL Commish Hints League Could End Pride Night Events Amid Growing Number of Opt Outs
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman recently noted that the league might begin reevaluating the idea of holding gay pride nights.
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:26pm -
- newGuy Pearce Posts Lengthy Apology for 'Insensitive' Transgender Acting Comments, Confesses His 'Privilege'
Memento star Guy Pearce has issued a lengthy apology for a tweet in which he commented about transgender actors and the types of roles they should or should not play. After provoking heated online debate, Pearce removed the tweet and
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:23pm -
- newAccused Killer, Child Rapist Believed Hiding near Border in Texas
A man accused of shooting and killing a Houston-area tattoo parlor employee in December is believed to be hiding in a Texas border community. The murder suspect was reportedly out of prison on parole for the aggravated sexual assault of a 16-year-old…
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:21pm -
- newReport: 44% of Americans Work a Second Job, 13% Increase Under Biden
Forty-four percent of Americans work a second job, a 13 percent increase relative to the Trump administration, a LendingClub report revealed Tuesday.
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:14pm -
- newChina Announces 2023 Internet Purge: ‘Special Campaigns to Cleanse Cyberspace’
The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) held a press conference on Tuesday to tout the millions of items of “illegal information” and “illegal accounts” it banned last year, and lay out its plans for an even greater censorship purge in t…
- 3 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:58pm -
- newCardinal Confidant to Pope Francis Urges Relaxing Ban on Gay Sex
A key advisor to Pope Francis, Cardinal Jean-Claude Hollerich, has called for relaxation of Catholic teaching on gay sex, insisting that the Church should not ask “impossible things” of homosexuals.
- 4 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:17pm -
- newClimate What? EU Presidents Used Private Jet to Get to U.N. Green Great Reset Summit - Report
The hardcore green agenda-loving leaders of the European Union reportedly travelled to the U.N.'s COP27 great reset summit on a private jet.
- 4 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:03pm -
- newREPORT: Male Powerlifting Coach Breaks Women's Record to Protest 'Trans Inclusion Policy'
Avi Silverberg, a male powerlifting coach, broke the women's bench press record in Alberta to protest the sport's "trans inclusion policy."
- 4 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:00pm -
- newBiden-Appointed U.S. District Attorney Refused to Prosecute 67% of Those Arrested in Nation's Capital
Crime has spiked in Washington, DC, in recent months after Biden-appointed United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, Matthew Graves, refused to prosecute 67 percent of those arrested who would have been put on trial in the D.C. Superior…
- 5 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 2:43pm -
- newTwisted Sister's Dee Snider Says Gun Controllers Can Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It' to Push 'Assault Weapons' Ban
Twister Sister's Dee Snider okayed the use of the band's music by gun control groups who are organizing a push to ban "assault weapons."
- 5 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 2:38pm -
- newRussia Has Suffered 220,000 Casualties in Ukraine So Far, Says UK
Russia's casualties including dead and wounded in Ukraine is on the road to hitting a quarter-million people, the United Kingdom says.
- 5 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 2:37pm -
- newSurveillance Footage Shows Nashville Shooter Used a Carbine Which Fires Pistol Rounds, Not an AR-15
Surveillance photographs and video footage shows the 28-year-old transgender suspect who attacked the Nashville Christian school was using a carbine which fires pistol rounds, not an AR-15.
- 6 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 1:53pm -
- newMark Hamill Plays 'Luke Skywalker' to Deliver Ukraine Air Raid Warnings
Actor Mark Hamill has joined an increasingly long line of Hollywood stars seeking to insert themselves into the Ukraine conflict with his voice, mustering a Jedi knight’s sonorous gravitas, now used on an air raid app to warn citizens of incoming a…
- 6 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 1:45pm -
- newMelissa Joan Hart Reveals She Helped Evacuate Nashville Christian Students During Shooting: 'Pray for the Families'
Melissa Joan Hart has revealed how close she and her family came to the Nashville Christian elementary school shooting on Monday, using social media to say she helped those under threat escape before offering words of comfort, entreating "just pray,…
- 6 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 1:09pm -
- newFNC's Carlson: 'The Trans Movement Is the Mirror Image of Christianity, and Therefore Its Natural Enemy'
Tuesday, FNC host Tucker Carlson reacted to what he deemed evidence of the so-called transgender movement becoming increasingly "militant" and "possibly dangerous" after three minors and three adults were allegedly killed by a transgender person earl…
- 6 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 1:04pm -
- newGavin Newsom Claims Victory over Oil Companies in 'Price Gouging' Law
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) claimed victory Tuesday over oil companies with the signing of a law that caps their profits and punishes price gouging -- though there is little evidence they are engaged in the practice.
- 7 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:47pm -
- newMajor Banking Crisis Looms as Study Finds Nearly 200 More Banks Could Potentially Collapse
There is only one way to protect your assets from the looming banking crisis. Monetary Gold's free financial protection guide explains what you need to do before it's too late.
- 8 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 11:50am -
- new'Marvellous': Western Tanks Roll Into Ukraine
Western tanks are now arriving in Ukraine in larger numbers, including consignments of British Challenger 2 and German Leopard 2 MBTs.
- 8 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 11:15am -
- newNBC's Jackson: GOP Lawmakers Turning to 'Anti-Trans Rhetoric' after Nashville Shooting
NBC News' Hallie Jackson accused conservative Republican lawmakers are "pivoting" "from changing gun laws" to "anti-trans rhetoric."
- 8 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 11:10am -
- newGreat Reset Setback: UK's Royal Mint Drops Rishi Sunak's Cashless Society NFT Scheme
UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's Great Reset-style plans to introduce a government-backed NFT have beed dropped, the Royal Mint announced.
- 9 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 10:49am -
- newPope Francis: There Have Been ‘Many Atheist Theologians’ in History
Pope Francis warned Wednesday that education and knowledge alone are insufficient since history is replete with “atheist theologians.”
- 9 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 10:39am -
- newMuslim Child Rape Gang Victim Awarded Six-Figure Compensation by Court
The victim of a Muslim child rape gang has been awarded a six-figure sum by a British court after suing one of her attackers.
- 9 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 10:18am -
- newExclusive -- Matt Gaetz: McCarthy to Bring Immigration Bill for a Floor Vote, Despite Some Declaring It Dead
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview Tuesday that House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) confirmed to him H.R. 29 is not dead as Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-TX) has claimed, but will be brought to the House floor for a vote in…
- 9 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 10:07am -
- newReport: U.S. Marshals Were Told Not to Arrest Protesters Outside Supreme Court Justices' Homes
U.S. Marshals assigned to guard Supreme Court justices during the controversy over Roe v. Wade last year were reportedly told not to arrest protesters that gathered outside their private homes.
- 12 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 7:37am -
- newRand Paul: 'I'm 100% Confident that Fauci Lied to Us'
Tuesday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) spoke on his latest evidence regarding the origins of COVID-19.
- 15 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:34am -
- newLiz Cheney: 'Spend Less Time Banning Books' and More Stopping Gun Violence
Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) called on Republicans to spend less time on the banning of books in schools and more time on gun violence.
- 15 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:19am -
- newOklahoma High School Teacher Accused of Exchanging 'Lewd' Snapchat Messages with Students
A former Oklahoma high school teacher has been arrested for allegedly exchanging “lewd and indecent messages” with multiple students.
- 15 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 4:01am -
- newVIDEO-- Off-Duty Firefighter Rescues Deputy from Burning Vehicle: 'It's Who I Am, It's What We All Do'
A firefighter took swift action when he realized another first responder's life was in danger on Saturday in Florida.
- 16 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:35am -
- newReport: D.C. Judge Orders Mike Pence to Testify in J6 Probe, Rules He Has Immunity on 'Certain Topics'
Former Vice President Mike Pence was ordered Tuesday to testify in relation to the January 6 probe, but a judge "agreed, at least in part," that he is entitled to immunity on certain issues because he was serving in his capacity as president of the S…
- 16 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 3:03am -
- newExclusive—Derek Kreifels: SVB’s Collapse Serves as the Canary in the Coal Mine for ESG investments
Silicon Valley Bank should have concentrated on safeguarding their depositors’ money and making sound investments, but failed bank was too narrowly focused on pushing a progressive agenda.
- 17 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 2:49am -
- newBiden Pentagon Leaders Defend Using Taxpayer Money for Abortion Travel
The Biden Pentagon on Thursday defended its recently-established policy to use American taxpayer money to pay for troops' travel and accommodations when seeking abortions, in response to Republican arguments that it violates the Hyde Amendment.
- 17 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 2:34am -
- newMan Arrested in Connection with 2022 Firebombing of Wisconsin Pro-Life Organization
Law enforcement arrested a suspect on Tuesday for allegedly firebombing a Wisconsin pro-life organization more than ten months ago following the leak of the Supreme Court's Dobbs decision, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced.
- 18 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 1:24am -
- new'Love and Hip Hop' Star Brittney Taylor Arrested for Alleged Domestic Assault with a Bat
Love & Hip Hop: New York star Brittney Taylor has reportedly been arrested and charged for the alleged assault of her ex-boyfriend, who is her children's father.
- 18 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:58am -
- newW.H.O. Revises Guidance on Vaccines and Boosters
The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (SAGE) updated its guidance for coronavirus vaccines and boosters this week, revising its recommendation for boosters for certain groups.
- 19 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:41am -
- new26 Michigan Burger King Locations to Close by Mid-April
Twenty-six Michigan Burger King franchises are slated to shut down by mid-April, according to a letter from a major franchise operator.
- 19 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:40am -
- newSuspect Arrested in Second Attack on Buffalo Pregnancy Center
Police arrested a woman on Saturday who allegedly vandalized a sign belonging to a New York pro-life organization that was firebombed last year.
- 19 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:28am -
- newTrans Activists Pushed Aggressive Rhetoric Before Shooting at Christian School
The transgender movement pushed hostile and apocalyptic rhetoric leading up to the deadly shooting of a Christian school by a transgender person in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 19 hours ago 29 Mar 23, 12:08am -
- newNolte: Nashville Christian School Shooting Preceded by Calls for ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’
Audrey Hale, who identified as a man, is the fourth transgender mass shooter in almost as many years.
- 19 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 11:59pm -
- newGeraldo Rivera Calls for Assault Weapon Ban: 'Shame on the 2nd Amendment'
Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Tuesday on FNC's "The Story" that America needed an assault weapons ban.
- 20 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 11:43pm -
- newSen. John Cornyn: Biden's DHS Presumably Freeing Chinese Nationals into U.S. After Arriving at Border
President Joe Biden's Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is presumably releasing Chinese nationals, who may or may not have espionage ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), into the United States after they arrive at the southern border, Sen.…
- 20 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 11:14pm -
- newMerrick Garland: Christian School Shooter's Motive Will Determine Hate Crime or Not
Attorney General Merrick Garland stated Tuesday the motive of the Nashville Christian School shooter will determine if Monday's massacre was a hate crime or not.
- 20 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 11:02pm -
- newPro-American Group Sues D.C. over Expanded Noncitizen Voting
The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) filed a lawsuit challenging Washington, DC’s, new law that expands voting privileges to certain noncitizens.
- 20 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 11:00pm -
- newOversight Committee: Hunter's Art Dealer Fails to Provide Requested Info on Anonymous Sales Before Deadline
Hunter's art dealer Georges Bergès failed to provide requested information on Hunter Biden's anonymous art sales before Monday's deadline, the House Oversight Committee told Breitbart News.
- 21 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 10:39pm -
- newIt's 2023: Florida Democrats Requiring Attendees of Event to 'Comply with COVID-19 Protocols'
Florida Democrats are requiring attendees of an upcoming event to "comply with COVID-19 protocols" well over three years from the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
- 22 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 9:33pm -
- newPHOTOS - Recently Adopted Dog Saves Owner Who Fell into Ditch: 'Our Hero'
A rescue dog became even more valuable after she jumped into action to save her owner in Dorset, England.
- 22 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 9:19pm -
- newChina Promises Fretting Foreign Investors It Will Stay Open for Business ‘No Matter What’
Speaking at the annual China Development Forum in Beijing on Monday, Premier Li Qiang promised a gathering of international businessmen that China will not employ its economy-killing “zero COVID” lockdown strategy again.
- 23 hours ago 28 Mar 23, 8:36pm -