- newTrump Celebrates Arrest for Four-Year-Old Boy LeGend Taliferro's Death
"As you know, we named Operation Legend after LeGend Taliferro, where we're in the process of helping out cities throughout our country that have difficulty with certain types of crime," Trump said. "That's really good news."
- 2 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 11:54pm -
- newJason Bateman Promotes Preview of His Podcast with Kamala Harris: ‘Phew. I Thought I Was Dreaming’
Netflix's "Ozark" star Jason Bateman promoted his upcoming podcast with Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris on Thursday, fawning over Biden's far-left California Democrat running mate.
- 3 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 11:26pm -
- newCDC: Suicidal Thoughts 'Disproportionately' Plaguing Youth, Minorities During Lockdown
Mental health disorders linked to the lockdowns are disproportionately plaguing minorities and young adults in the U.S., CDC reports.
- 3 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 11:06pm -
- newRichard Grenell: Joe Biden's Foreign Policy Advisers Wrong About Middle East
Richard Grenell, a key foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump, called out an adviser to former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday for wrongly predicting that Trump would make Middle East peace more difficult by strengthening ties with Isr…
- 3 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:47pm -
- newPoll: Biden Leads Trump by 36 Points in Massachusetts, 9 More than Hillary Clinton in 2016
Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 36 points in Massachusetts, according to a poll released on Thursday by MassINC Polling/WBUR.
- 3 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:36pm -
- newMichael Cohen Teases New Trump Tell-All Book, Releases Excerpt
Michael Cohen released the cover and an excerpt from his new tell-all book that focuses on his time spent with President Donald Trump, a man he claims wanted him dead.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:25pm -
- newKamala Harris Mentions China Zero Times While Blaming Trump for the Coronavirus
Harris in her first speech as Biden's running mate mentioned China zero times while bashing Trump for the coronavirus's toll in the U.S.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:21pm -
- newGOP Sen. Cassidy: Post Office Doesn't Need $25 Billion to Deal with COVID, 'A Lot' of Debt Is Pension Liability
On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN Newsroom,” Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) stated that the Post Office should be supported as some states choose to increase mail-in voting and he is fine with states making the choice to do mail-in voting, but
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:21pm -
- newPortland Rioters Torch Pig Head, American and Trump Flags; Speakers Call for Abolishing Police, Prisons
Portland police declared a riot on Wednesday night as rioters burned a severed pig’s head, American and Trump flags, and attacked officers.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:18pm -
- newTrump's Executive Orders on Payroll Taxes and Unemployment Benefits Are Very Popular
Hispanic and middle-income Americans are the strongest supports of Trump's executive actions.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:10pm -
- newCelebrities Join ‘We Have Kamala Harris’s Back’ Campaign to Pressure Media to Protect Her from 'Sexist Political Attacks'
Hollywood stars are joining forces with the Time's Up movement for the "We Have Kamala Harris's Back" campaign -- an attempt to pressure media outlets into protecting the vice presidential candidate from "sexist and racist" political attacks.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:06pm -
- newSchiff: 'No Racist Appeal Too Much, No Political Dirty Trick Beyond the Pale' for Trump
Wednesday on MSNBC, House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) accused President Donald Trump of having descended to a low where there was "no tactic beneath him, no bigotry too great, no racist appeal too much, no political dirty tri…
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 10:05pm -
- newDonald Trump: Joe Biden Wants to Lock America in the Basement with Mask Mandate
President Donald Trump dismissed former Vice President Joe Biden's proposed nationwide three-month mask mandate to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:58pm -
- newPolice: Four Arrested for Vandalizing Tampa's 'Back the Blue' Mural
The Tampa Police Department arrested four people — three adults and one juvenile — for vandalizing the "Back the Blue" mural painted in the city's downtown area.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:55pm -
- newSusan Rice: Trump 'Sends Troops into the Streets of Our Cities to Attack Peaceful Protesters'
Wednesday on MSNBC’s "Rachel Maddow Show," former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice accused President Donald Trump of sending "troops into the streets of our cities to attack peaceful protesters."
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:53pm -
- newCDC Confirms: 'Adverse' Mental Health Problems 'Increased Considerably' During Lockdowns
A CDC survery confirmed that lockdown orders exacerbated drug abuse problems and "adverse" mental health disorders among U.S. adults.
- 4 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:53pm -
- newWall Street Praises Kamala Harris as Joe Biden's VP: 'What's Not to Like?'
Wall Street executives are praising Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden's choosing Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate against President Trump, feeling they dodged a bullet from a progressive insurgency.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:31pm -
- newTop U.S. General Warns of Islamic State Resurgence In Syrian Prison Camps
Marine General Kenneth McKenzie, head of the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), said during an online forum on Wednesday that he is concerned about a resurgence of the Islamic State in Syria’s prison camps. McKenzie recommended repatriating foreign IS…
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:29pm -
- newWhite House Deputy: H-1B Visas 'Cannibalize' U.S. Workforce
The skilled American workforce is being cannibalized by Congress's H-1B outsourcing program, a top White House aide told Breitbart News Daily.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:21pm -
- newLebanon: Beirut Explosion Caused $15 Billion in Damage, Half of Hospitals 'Non-Functional'
Lebanese President Michel Aoun has revised estimates of material damage caused by the recent explosion in Beirut to $15 billion, as the city begins the process of rebuilding itself in the wake of such a devastating event.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:11pm -
- newDissident Hong Kong Media Mogul Jimmy Lai on Arrest: ‘I’ve Never Been So Happy’
Dissident Hong Kong media tycoon Jimmy Lai, arrested Monday under the oppressive “national security law” imposed by Beijing, emerged from detention Wednesday undaunted but “more cautious,” to quote the advice he gave to young pro-democracy de…
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:03pm -
- newCBS Primetime Police Dramas Partner with Advisory Group Headed by Obama DoJ Alum
CBS has announced a partnership with a public safety group run by more than a half dozen Obama administration operatives to advise producers of its police dramas -- such as NCIS and its spin offs, and Blue Bloods -- on better ways to portray "modern…
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 9:00pm -
- newNorth Carolina Report 'Error' Causes 200,000 COVID Test Overcount
A "reporting error" in North Carolina caused the state to overcount its coronavirus tests by 200,000 since the start of the pandemic, according to an announcement from state officials on Wednesday.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:56pm -
- newPollak: Media Have No Credibility on 'Misogyny' After They Abused Sarah Palin
When it comes to running mates, the media have no credibility on "sexism" given how they treated Gov. Sarah Palin in the 2008 election.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:54pm -
- newNolte: Don't Let the Fake Fact Checkers Fool You – Joe and Kamala Support Gun Confiscation
Just like Joe Biden, vice presidential hopeful Kamala Harris supports outright, mandatory gun confiscation. She just disguises it under a couple of flowery words: "mandatory" and "buyback."
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:53pm -
- newTwo Americans in Colombia Accused of Selling Lethal Coronavirus 'Cure'
Colombian authorities arrested two American citizens on Tuesday on charges of selling a bleach-like chemical substance they allegedly claimed was a cure for the Chinese coronavirus and a host of other diseases.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:49pm -
- newExclusive — Trump Enumerates Consequences of a Biden Presidency: ‘Chaos in this Country,’ ‘Portlands All Over,’ ‘Stock Market Will Crash’
President Donald Trump told Breitbart News exclusively in an Oval Office interview on Monday that if presumptive Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden somehow won the election, there would be “chaos in this country.”
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:48pm -
- newRashida Tlaib 'Won’t Celebrate' Israel-UAE Deal: No Credit to Bibi ‘for Not Stealing Land'
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was in no celebratory mood following President Donald Trump's announcement that Israel and the United Arab Emirates had reached a historic agreement to normalize ties between the two countries, marking a breakthrough in the…
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:40pm -
- newJoe Biden Takes Some Credit for Trump Peace Deal in Middle East
Former Vice President Joe Biden attempted to take partial credit for the historic peace deal announced Thursday by President Donald Trump between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), saying he laid the groundwork for the agreement.
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:38pm -
- newMike Pence: We Will Not Let Kamala Harris Cut America's Meat
"I've got some red meat for you," Pence said. "We're not going to let Joe Biden or Kamala Harris cut America's meat."
- 5 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:35pm -
- newJoe Biden, Kamala Harris United in Push to Open Gun Makers to Lawsuits
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris are united in their push to open firearm manufacturers up to lawsuits over gun crime.
- 6 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:22pm -
- newRussia Will Allow Philippines' Duterte to Take Coronavirus Vaccine in May 2021
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte will be eligible to receive Russia's new coronavirus vaccine on May 1, 2021, his spokesman said Thursday.
- 6 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:18pm -
- newJoe Biden Calls for National Outdoor Mask Mandate, Regardless of Age
Every American should wear a mask outside for at least the next three months, Joe Biden demanded Thursday during a virtual briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.
- 6 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 8:14pm -
- newSCOTUS: Rhode Island Mail-in Voters Don’t Need Witnesses
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday left in place an agreement that allows Rhode Island residents to vote by mail through November’s general election without getting signatures from two witnesses or a notary.
- 6 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 7:59pm -
- newFranklin Graham: Biden-Harris Pro-Abortion Ticket ‘Great Concern to All Christians’
Rev. Franklin Graham tweeted Wednesday it “should be a great concern to all Christians” that pro-life leaders are labeling Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris as “the most pro-abortion ... in the history of our nation.”
- 6 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 7:39pm -
- newExclusive — Trump Accomplishments List: President Provides Six-Page Document Detailing Successes of Administration
President Donald Trump provided Breitbart News during an exclusive Oval Office interview with a six-page document detailing several of his administration’s accomplishments.
- 6 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 7:35pm -
- newJared Kushner Confirms Meeting with 'Friend' Kanye West During 2020 Campaign
"Kayne's been a friend of mine, I've known him for about ten years, and we talk every now and then about different things," Kushner said.
- 7 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 7:21pm -
- newAndrew Yang Added to DNC Convention Lineup After Initial Snub
Entrepreneur and former Democrat presidential candidate Andrew Yang (D) will speak at next week's virtual Democratic National Convention, he announced Thursday.
- 7 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 7:15pm -
- newDemocrats Give Ocasio-Cortez Just 60 Seconds in Convention Speaking Time
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), the ringleader of the far-left "Squad," will have just 60 seconds to deliver remarks at the Democratic National Convention next week, she confirmed on Wednesday.
- 7 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 7:02pm -
- newJoe Biden: Trump 'Doesn't Want an Election'
Presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden on Thursday claimed that President Donald Trump opposes a November presidential election because he has voiced opposition to mass-mail voting.
- 7 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 6:52pm -
- newFacebook Blocks Publishers Linked to 'Political Entities' from Facebook News
Facebook announced this week that publishers with close ties to political entities such as PACs, politicians, and political parties will no longer be eligible for inclusion in Facebook News.
- 7 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 6:38pm -
- newJoe Biden Adviser Under Fire for Musings on 'Ungrateful Ass B*tches'
A top adviser for Joe Biden's Pennsylvania campaign is under firing for posting numerous slurs against women on social media.
- 8 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 6:28pm -
- newFormer Kamala Harris Press Secretary Nick Pacilio Works for Twitter
Nick Pacilio, the former press secretary to Kamala Harris, recently chosen as former Vice President Joe Biden's running mate, has reportedly secured a communications role at Twitter where he could be part of the decision-making process when censoring…
- 8 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 6:16pm -
- newCatholic Leader: Kamala Harris ‘Ringleader of the Anti-Catholic Bullying’ in Democrat Party
A Catholic leader told Breitbart News that Kamala Harris “has come to be a ringleader of the anti-Catholic bullying that increasingly defines the Democrat party.”
- 8 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 6:11pm -
- newMaxine Waters Predicts Kamala Harris Will Be President
Thursday on Spectrum News 1's "Inside the Issues," Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) predicted presumptive Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) would be president after the American people get to know her in the role of vice preside…
- 8 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 6:06pm -
- newThree Human Smuggling Stash Houses Busted in One Day in Texas Border Town
Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents worked with local police to shut down three human smuggling stash houses along the Texas border with Mexico. The August 11 raids resulted in the recovery of 35 migrants.
- 9 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 5:28pm -
- newState Dept. 'Guts' Donald Trump's Curbs on Fortune 500's Visa Workers
The State Department is allowing Fortune 500 companies to freely import H-1B visa workers for jobs needed by American voters, despite President Donald Trump's June 22 Executive Order barring nearly all visa workers.
- 12 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 1:59pm -
- newNigeria: Islamic Court Sentences Young Singer to Death for Blasphemy
A judge has sentenced a musician in northern Nigeria's majority-Muslim Kano state to death by hanging for blasphemy against Islam's Muhammad, Nigeria's Premium Times reported this week.
- 13 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 1:06pm -
- newHank Williams Jr., Marty Stuart to Join Country Hall of Fame
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Hank Williams Jr., Marty Stuart and songwriter Dean Dillon are the newest inductees to the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- 14 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 12:23pm -
- newThree Men Charged with Threatening, Intimidating, Attempting to Silence R. Kelly Accusers
NEW YORK — Federal prosecutors announced charges Wednesday against three men accused of threatening and intimidating women who have accused R&B singer R. Kelly of abuse, including one man suspected of setting fire to a vehicle in Florida.
- 14 hours ago 13 Aug 20, 12:10pm -