- newCharlamagne tha God: Trump Is Going After Black Voters. 'It Works.' Democrats Think Black Voters Will Simply 'Fall in Line'
"The Breakfast Club" host Charlamagne Tha God says more black voters are drawn to and support President Donald Trump in the presidential election because he is actively courting them and the "old Democratic regime" thinks black voters will simply "f…
- 36 mins ago 21 Oct 20, 6:11pm -
- newReport: Facebook Hires Chinese Nationals to Censor Platform
A recent report from the New York Post claims that Facebook has hired Chinese nationals who are "working on censorship," at the company. China famously employs the "Great Chinese Firewall" to block many websites within the communist country, includi…
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 5:10pm -
- newPollak: A Biden Win Would Reward Democrats for Russia Hoax, Phony Impeachment, and Race Riots
Democrats tried to overturn the 2016 presidential election through unlawful, unconstitutional, and even violent means. Voters have one chance to punish them.
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 5:09pm -
- newJoe Biden Flip-Flops Again: My Coronavirus Plan 'Starts with a Mask Mandate Nationwide'
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden is back to calling for a nationwide mask mandate despite previously admitting that the Constitution would prevent him from enforcing it.
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 5:01pm -
- newProject Veritas: Google Advertising Manager Boasts Company Can Censor 'Right-Wing' Ads
An undercover video from James O'Keefe and the investigative journalists at Project Veritas shows a Google employee boasting that the company "censor out news from your search engine," and stop "right-wing parties from advertising."
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:59pm -
- newCotton on NYT Endorsing Biden, Claiming Bipartisanship: 'What a Joke'
In a Wednesday appearance on FNC's "Fox & Friends," Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) slammed the New York Times for endorsing 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden while also claiming bipartisanship.
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:45pm -
- newJill Biden on Hunter Story: 'The American People Don't Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family'
Former second lady Jill Biden said Wednesday on ABC's "The View" that "the American people don't want to hear these smears against my family" when asked about the story of emails allegedly from Hunter Biden linking his father, former Vice President J…
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:39pm -
- newSean Penn: Republican Leaders 'Are the Party of Putin'
Actor Sean Penn, who has been pictured hobnobbing with Cuba’s communist dictator Raul Castro, dictator and former president of Venezuela Hugo Chavez, and Russian president Vladimir Putin, went on the attack against Republicans again, calling its…
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:37pm -
- newJohn Kerry Praises Self for Middle East Peace Deal He Deemed Impossible
With recent successful Middle East peace deals brokered by the Trump administration exposing years of failed Democrat policies, former Secretary of State John Kerry sought to claim his part in making the epic deals a reality.
- 2 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:23pm -
- newRepublicans Outpace Democrats in First Two Days of Early Voting in Florida
Republicans have outpaced Democrats in the first two days of early voting in Florida, according to data from the state's Division of Elections.
- 3 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:17pm -
- newGreece to Build Border Wall in Fight Against Illegal Immigration
Greece has started building a new section of wall along its border with Turkey, after several stand-offs with the Middle Eastern nation over illegal immigration. The Hellenic Army will build an extra 16 miles (27km) of fence as well as
- 3 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:06pm -
- newSam Elliott Narrates Joe Biden Campaign Ad 'Go From There'
Hollywood actor Sam Elliott has lent his deep, resonant voice to the Joe Biden campaign, narrating a new campaign ad that calls for Americans to unite behind the Democratic presidential nominee.
- 3 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:55pm -
- newClyburn: Barrett Confirmation Will 'Throwback' SCOTUS to Days of Segregation, Slavery
House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) said if Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed, the Supreme Court will become a "throwback" to the 1896 Plessy vs. Ferguson decision that upheld racial segregation and the 1857 Dred Scott decisi…
- 3 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:45pm -
- newUnder Fire, China Denies Blocking Boy Band BTS Products over Pro-U.S. Comments
The Chinese Foreign Ministry denied that the Communist Party issued any directive to block merchandise related to South Korean pop (K-pop) group BTS from entering the country on Wednesday after multiple Chinese logistics companies said they would do…
- 3 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:42pm -
- newChina Injects 60,000 People with Experimental Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate
Chinese state media reported on Tuesday that officials had injected roughly 60,000 “volunteers” with four experimental coronavirus vaccine candidates.
- 3 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:20pm -
- newWatch: Police Attacked with Glass Bottles in Portland as Protesters Call Them ‘Nazi Terrorists’
Anti-law enforcement protesters continued their attack on federal agents at the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement building in Portland, Oregon. Protesters threw bottles, rocks, and other projectiles at federal agents and called them "Nazi terr…
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:01pm -
- newWashington Football Team Exec Says There's a 'Pretty Good Chance' Team Keeps Placeholder Name in 2021
Any hopes that the Washington Football Team would shift course and give themselves an actual name, suffered a crushing blow on Tuesday.
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:00pm -
- newPortland Chaos: Video Shows Antifa Screaming as Police Retake Streets
Rioters in Portland, Oregon, gathered outside the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) building late Tuesday night. Federal agents moved in and out of the gated facility to push the crowd back and protect the property. Police made multiple…
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:35pm -
- newExclusive -- Kelly Loeffler Introduces Bill to Stop 'Un-American' Big Tech Censorship of Free Speech
Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) introduced legislation Wednesday to limit the scope of big tech's Section 230 legal immunity to stop "un-American" censorship of free speech on the Internet, Breitbart News can exclusively reveal.
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:33pm -
- newHaitian Migrants Surging Into U.S., Say Feds in Texas
Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents report a surge in the number of Haitian migrants illegally crossing the border into Texas. Agents quickly process and expel them back to Mexico under Title 42 Coronavirus protection protocols.
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:30pm -
- newNetflix Stock Tumbles After Missing 3rd Quarter Subscriber and Profit Targets
Netflix saw its stock take a six percent tumble this week after the streaming giant missed its third-quarter earnings targets and expected subscriber growth.
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:30pm -
- newThere's a Growing List of Celebs Backing President Trump
Hollywood star Kirstie Alley's announcement that she is voting for President Donald Trump unleashed a firestorm of vitriol from the left against the Emmy-winning "Cheers" actress. But it also placed her in a growing list of celebrities who have been…
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:28pm -
- newFormer Mexican Defense Secretary Denied Bail in U.S. Drug Case
A federal judge in California denied bond for the former Mexican Secretary of Defense after his arrest on drug conspiracy charges. The former official will now be moved to New York until his trial at a later date.
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:22pm -
- newTed Cruz: Big Tech Believes It Has Authority over What the Press Is Allowed to Report
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Glenn Beck discussed Big Tech and the corporate media's handling of the bombshell New York Post bombshell stories about Hunter Biden, describing the social media Masters of the Universe as crossing a threshold "that's nev…
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:19pm -
- newLinda Ronstadt: Trump the 'New Hitler' and 'Mexicans Are the New Jews'
Singer Linda Ronstadt has called President Donald Trump the "new Hitler" and said that "Mexicans are the new Jews," adding that she believes separating children from adults at the border is a "violation of human rights laws."
- 4 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:19pm -
- newExclusive – Sen. Joni Ernst: Sarah’s Law Is About Justice
Sarah’s Law is about changing the system for the better and ensuring that families of victims killed by illegal immigrants have the promise of justice.
- 5 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:01pm -
- new10 Examples of Joe Biden's History of Racially Charged Conduct and Comments
The following is an extensive, but not exhaustive, look into Joe Biden's problematic record on racial issues and his long history of making racially insensitive comments.
- 5 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 2:00pm -
- new4th Circuit Gives Victory to North Carolina Democrats; Dissenting Judges Urge Appeal to Supreme Court
The 4th Circuit gave Democrats a win in North Carolina -- but the dissenting judges suggested an urgent appeal to the Supreme Court.
- 5 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 1:40pm -
- newWH's McEnany on Twitter: 'Big Tech Is Acting Like Big Government'
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Wednesday sounded off on her Twitter suspension in response to sharing copies of emails allegedly from a Burisma executive to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden. The emails were initia…
- 5 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 1:39pm -
- newHawley: Reading the Case Title 'United States Versus Google' Made Me Say 'God Bless America'
During an appearance on Fox News Channel's "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) applauded the Department of Justice's move to sue Google on antitrust grounds.
- 6 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 1:14pm -
- newKamala Harris Failed to Prosecute Illegal MS-13 Gang Member Months Before He Murdered Bologna Family
A known MS-13 Gang member, living illegally in the United States, was arrested but went unprosecuted by then-San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris' office months before he murdered a California family.
- 7 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 12:14pm -
- newMike Lee: Tech Companies That Don't Act as Open Platforms Shouldn't Get Section 230 Immunity
On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox News @ Night,” Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) stated that Twitter’s handling of the Hunter Biden story is them “behaving, not as an open platform here, but more
- 11 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 7:18am -
- newGOP Rep. Palmer: Big Tech Monopolies Reminiscent of Lead Up to 1980s AT&T Antitrust Breakup
In the 1970s, AT&T Corporation was the sole provider of telephone service throughout the country, and out of that came antitrust action from the federal government that led to the company's breakup starting in 1984. Representative Gary Palmer (R-AL),…
- 13 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 6:07am -
- newBen Carson: Trump Plan to Protect Suburbs About 'Local Control' -- 'The Left Brings Everything Back to Identity Politics'
Tuesday, during an appearance on Fox News Channel's "The Ingraham Angle," Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson defended President Donald Trump's position on local control of the suburbs.
- 13 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 5:34am -
- newDonald Trump: Joe Biden's Bigger Problem Is the 'Laptop from Hell'
"Right now, he’s got bigger problems than fracking, I think," Trump said. "You know what it’s called? You know what's his problem? It’s called the laptop from hell, the laptop from hell."
- 13 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 5:22am -
- newJim Carrey Art Dooms Sen. Susan Collins to Hell in 2020
Left-wing Hollywood actor Jim Carrey published his latest political painting depicting Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) burning in hell.
- 14 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 4:32am -
- newJoe Biden Claims 'No Basis' for Hunter Biden Accusations; Cites Romney, Clapper, Brennan
Joe Biden cited Mitt Romney, John Brennan, James Clapper, and others in claiming "there's no basis at all" for allegations about Hunter Biden's emails.
- 15 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:29am -
- newBiden: No Legitimacy to Claims Hunter Profited off Family Name, 'Desperate Campaign to Smear Me and My Family'
During an interview with Milwaukee’s WISN 12 News on Tuesday, 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden stated that there is no legitimacy to claims by Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) t…
- 16 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:17am -
- newHunter Biden’s Emails and the Joe Biden Family Syndicate, Explained
Recently-discovered emails from Hunter Biden's laptop have revived concerns about how his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, may have abused his office to enrich members of his family. Some also suspect the money found its way back to Biden.
- 16 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 3:00am -
- newFormer Clinton Aide Behind Calls for Investigation Following Pompeo Pledge to Release Hillary Emails
The American Oversight liberal interest group has called for an investigation in response to U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stating this month that the State Department will release former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails.
- 18 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 1:16am -
- newEXCLUSIVE: ICE Places Detainer on Accused Houston Cop-Killer Illegally Present in U.S.
HOUSTON, Texas -- A Salvadoran national with a criminal history in Dallas and Houston allegedly shot and killed a 41-year veteran Houston police sergeant Tuesday. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials placed a detainer on the accused cop…
- 18 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 12:56am -
- newExclusive — Bevan Cooney Moved from Prison Cell after Providing Email Account Exposing Hunter Biden
Bevan Cooney, the former business associate of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden who flipped on the Biden family, has been moved from his cell, sources familiar with the matter confirmed to Breitbart News.
- 18 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 12:38am -
- newFBI, DOJ Concur: Hunter Biden Laptop, Emails NOT 'Russian Disinformation'
The FBI and DOJ concur: Hunter Biden's laptop are not "Russian disinformation." "Ratcliffe was right. Schiff was wrong. In other words, it was a typical Tuesday."
- 19 hours ago 21 Oct 20, 12:03am -
- newHunter Biden Was on Payroll of Credit Card Company that Benefited from 2005 Bill Pushed by Dad
Hunter Biden in 2001 got a gig with credit card coorporation MBNA when his then-senator dad pushed for bill that benefited the company.
- 19 hours ago 20 Oct 20, 11:39pm -
- new***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Pennsylvania Rally
President Donald Trump will hold a Tuesday evening rally in Erie, Pennsylvania. Stay tuned to Breitbart News for live updates. All times Eastern.
- 20 hours ago 20 Oct 20, 10:50pm -
- newSecond Giant 'Trump' Hollywood-Style Sign Appears in California
A large “Trump” sign — similar to the American landmark “Hollywood” sign that overlooks Los Angeles — was spotted in Riverside County along route 91 on Tuesday. “They did it again in Cali. Orange County on Anaheim Hills on Rte
- 21 hours ago 20 Oct 20, 10:12pm -
- newHBO's 'Succession' Cast Drops Early Voting PSA: F**k Off. I'm F**king Serious. F**ing Vote
The cast of HBO's media mogul drama "Succession" reunited for an profanity-filled public service announcement about how to vote, in which the show's star Brian Cox proclaims "F**k off, I'm f**king serious, so go on, f**k off, and f**king vote."
- 21 hours ago 20 Oct 20, 9:26pm -
- GRAPHIC EXCLUSIVE: Gulf Cartel Removes Bodies After Mexican Border City Shootout
REYNOSA, Tamaulipas – Local shootouts between rival factions of the Gulf Cartel in recent weeks have not left bodies behind at their scenes. Gunmen are increasingly removing corpses and disposing them in makeshift graves.
- 2 days ago 19 Oct 20, 7:10pm -
- Mexican Authorities Find Multiple Improvised Explosive Devices in Public Places
Mexico State authorities are on edge after one improvised explosive device recently detonated inside a cathedral while several others were deactivated in popular shopping centers. No cartel has claimed responsibility for the devices.
- 19 Feb 19, 11:15pm -